Good and Bad
- Working at home is a different joyful experience.
- Like in real world there is good as well as bad in this world also.
- One has to exercise care when working online.
- Inquire before working with online employees and employers.
- Do research and gather information to proceed with them
- Working from home it's not for everyone.
- It is not easy job requires disciplined working.
- It's important to focus and not get distracted when you work from home.
- This job also requires a set of hours to work.
- This job also requires a daily task schedule to finish with out fail.
- Telecommuting also requires good telecommunicating skills.
- Accessibility is the key for success for work at home professionals.
- Keep communications open with your manager as well with your team.
- It needs frequent and regular communication assuring your manager that you are on the job.
- Give your mobile number to your employer.
- You should have knowledge and skills to work.
- Proficient in English Language and communiocation skills to start with.
- You should have latest workstation or Laptap computer with requisite softwares.
- Conversant with Internet.
- Broad band connection with atleast GPRS stand by.
- Uninterupted Power supply.
- Netbanking Account.
- Prpared to work in any hours of the day 24/7.
- Fit health condition and determination to complete project in any given circumstances.
- Easy reach to the customer.